Reliable Pest Control In Glendale, AZ
As the home of Midwestern University and historic attractions like Sahuaro Ranch Park, Glendale is one of Arizona’s largest cities. While the vibrant city sees no shortage of population growth, that also means there is no shortage of pest problems in Glendale either.
Uni-Tech Pest Control provides quality Maricopa County pest control and is committed to serving the city. Here’s what you should know about our residential and commercial pest control programs, how to tell if you have a spider infestation, and how to keep scorpions away.
Residential Pest Control In Glendale
Your Glendale home is susceptible to several common pests, including rodents, spiders, scorpions, cockroaches, and much more. Most DIY home pest control isn’t very effective, but fortunately, that’s where residential pest control can come in handy.
At Uni-Tech Pest Control, our residential pest control program is meant to be customized for each individual home and infestation, but all of our programs follow the same basic protocols:
- Once you’ve talked with your technician about your concerns, we’ll do a thorough inspection of the property to look for harborage zones, entry points, and nesting areas.
- After the inspection is complete, we’ll come up with an individualized treatment plan for your home to address current pest issues as well as seal off entry points.
- Depending on your needs, we can return for monthly, quarterly, or annual visits.
Regardless of what pest is plaguing you, Uni-Tech Pest Control can protect your home and everyone in it from the dangers pests can bring.
Commercial Pest Control In Glendale
While we can address existing pest issues in your commercial property, we also offer preventive measures for commercial buildings. With weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual treatments, we can stop pest infestations before they start to put your business at risk. Some of the most common commercial properties we serve include:
- Multi-family housing units
- Hospitality businesses (hotels, motels, etc.)
- Homeowner associations
Don't run the risk of lost business, health concerns, or damage to your business's reputation. Call Uni-Tech Pest Control for effective commercial pest control.
How Glendale Residents Can Tell If They Have A Spider Infestation
It’s not unusual to find the occasional spider in your home, but things can spiral out of control if you’ve got an infestation. Here are some of the signs that you’ve got an actual spider infestation on your hands:
- Webs: One spiderweb may not be too concerning, but if you’re noticing multiple webs around your house, there’s a good chance you’ve got more than one spider taking up residence in your house.
- Other insects: Spiders don’t come inside because they’re seeking warmth or trying to eat your leftovers, but they will follow other pests and insects in. If there’s an abundance of insects or you’ve got another pest problem in your home, it’s not unusual to find spiders too.
- Excess spiders: Perhaps the most obvious sign of a spider infestation is excess spiders. Finding spiders in your home all the time isn’t normal and it can mean you’ve got an infestation.
- Egg sacs: Spiders can lay up to hundreds of eggs, and it’s possible for you to spot these silk-wrapped sacs around your home. Egg sacs mean baby spiders are incoming, so you may want to contact a pest management professional quickly.
Call Uni-Tech Pest Control today for spider control services to restore your peace of mind.
Six Ways To Keep Scorpions Away From Your Glendale Property
Scorpions are crafty pests, and they’ll take any opportunity they can to get inside your home. If they’re hanging around your property, it’s not uncommon to find scorpions burrowing in holes, foliage, or under rocks. Gardens are another popular spot because dense bushes and large stones give scorpions an abundance of hiding spots.
Scorpions also don’t mind taking up residence in firewood stacks or hiding under yard debris until they find somewhere better. Here are some prevention tips to reduce possible scorpion attractions around your home or property:
- Keep bushes trimmed, and don’t allow foliage to build up or become too dense.
- Get rid of any loose objects in your yard, including toys, furniture, or other debris.
- Keep your potted plants off the ground.
- Make sure any yard debris that you may have is as far away from your actual home as possible. Keep firewood stacks far away from your home.
- Eliminate areas with standing water, and fix any water leaks in a timely manner since moisture can attract scorpions.
- Be sure to seal common entry points that scorpions may use for getting inside.
It’s especially crucial to address any moisture problems that your home may have. Leaky sprinkler systems or pipes are a big attraction for a lot of pests, but especially for scorpions. If you notice any of the signs of scorpions, spiders, or other pests around your Glendale property, give us a call at Uni-Tech Pest Control to schedule an appointment.