Affordable And Reliable Pest Control Solutions
Here in Chandler, we enjoy diverse living with a little bit of everything. Situated only a short drive from the city as well as the outskirts of the desert, there's no shortage of activities to enjoy both indoors and out. Chandler is a great place to enjoy it all, but that doesn't mean we don't have our share of pests.
From ants and spiders to rodents and bees, there are all sorts of pests trying to get into our homes. That's where Uni-Tech Pest Control comes in. We've been one of Phoenix's leading pest management and removal providers since 1988. We're focused on providing affordable pest control solutions with cutting-edge technology. No matter what type of pests you're dealing with, our team of experts will be able to get rid of them quickly and efficiently. We also provide preventive services to keep your home or business pest-free all year round. Give us a call today to learn more about our residential and commercial Maricopa County pest control services.
Residential Pest Control In Chandler
Your home should be your sanctuary, but when pests invade, it can feel like anything but. Besides being a nuisance, some pests can also pose serious health risks to you and your family. That's why it's important to call in the professionals at Uni-Tech Pest Control as soon as you notice any signs of pests on your property. Our team will work quickly to identify the source of the problem and come up with a customized plan to get rid of the pests for good.
Our residential pest control services include:
- Ant control
- Termite control
- Bee removal
- Cockroach extermination
- Mouse and rat control
- Spider removal
- And more
We use the latest technology to eliminate pests, and we're dedicated to delivering quick, reliable, and affordable residential pest control services to Chandler residents. We also offer provide seasonally-adjusted, preventive services on a monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly basis depending on your needs. Contact us today to learn how our award-winning team can help keep your home pest-free.
Commercial Pest Control In Chandler
Your business is your livelihood, so when pests invade, it can be more than just a nuisance; it can be costly. Pest problems can lead to lost customers, damaged inventory, and even legal issues.
That's why Uni-Tech Pest Control offers comprehensive commercial pest control services to business owners in Chandler and the surrounding areas. We understand that every business is different, and will work with you to develop a pest control plan that takes your specific needs, schedule, and budget into account.
We start with a thorough inspection of your property to identify all the potential entry points for pests and determine the source of the problem. We'll then develop a customized treatment plan to target your specific pest issue. After the pests are gone, we'll make sure they don't come back by providing monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly follow-up treatments. Additionally, we offer several specialized commercial pest control programs, such as rodent baiting and trapping, and fly programs.
Don't let pests put your business at risk; contact us today to learn more about our commercial pest control services or to schedule a free inspection.
Easy Tricks To Keep Ants Out Of Your Chandler Home
Here in Chandler, we're all too familiar with ants. They seem to be everywhere, and they can be very difficult to get rid of once they've taken up residence in your home. If you're dealing with an ant problem, there are a few things you can do to keep them out:
- Keep your kitchen clean. Ants are attracted to food, so the cleaner you keep your kitchen, the less likely they are to come inside. Wipe down counters and tables after meals, sweep and mop floors regularly, and store food in airtight containers.
- Fix any leaks. Leaks can attract ants as well as other pests, so it's important to fix any plumbing issues as soon as possible.
- Remove potential food sources. If you have pets, make sure to clean up their food and water bowls after they've eaten. Ants are also attracted to sweets, so be sure to keep sweets stored in airtight containers or in the fridge.
- Keep your yard clean. If your yard is full of debris, it's more likely that ants will make their way into your home. Make sure to keep your yard tidy and free of food sources like pet food bowls or fallen fruit.
- Seal up entry points. Take a look around your home and see if you can find any potential entry points for ants. Caulk any cracks or crevices, and make sure to keep doors and windows closed when possible.
These tips can help you keep those pesky ants at bay. However, if you're already dealing with a serious ant problem, the best thing you can do is contact a professional for ant pest control. Uni-Tech Pest Control offers effective ant pest control services that will target these pests and get rid of the problem for good. Contact us today to learn more.
The Trick To Keeping Spiders Out Of Your Chandler Home
Spiders can be creepy, and if you're afraid of them, the last thing you want is to find one in your home. Some types of spiders here in Arizona can even be dangerous. Unfortunately, spiders are common pests in Chandler homes.
So, how can you keep spiders out of your home? There are a few things you can do to prevent them:
- Keep your home clean. Spiders are attracted to clutter and debris, so the cleaner you keep your home, the less likely they are to come inside. Vacuum regularly and dust often to reduce the number of potential hiding places for spiders.
- Remove the pests that spiders prey on. Spiders eat bugs, so if your home is full of bugs, it's more likely that spiders will come inside. Keep an eye out for signs of insect pests that might attract them.
- Seal up access points. Take a look around your home and see if you can find any potential entry points for spiders. Caulk any cracks or crevices, and make sure to keep doors and windows closed when possible.
- Use a natural spider repellent. You can make your own spider repellent with essential oils like peppermint oil or eucalyptus oil. Simply mix a few drops of the oil with water and spray it around potential entry points and hiding places for spiders.
If you're still seeing an unusual number of spiders around your home, it might be time to call in the professionals. Uni-Tech Pest Control has been helping Chandler residents eliminate all types of spiders in their homes since 1988, and we deliver exceptional service and results every time. We'll do a free inspection of your home and determine the source of the problem and how to eliminate the spiders for good. Contact us today to get started on a spider-free home.