Phoenix, AZ Pest Control Services
With 1.6 million residents, Phoenix, AZ, is the heart of the West Valley and why Maricopa County pest control needs are so high. With a giant school system, dozens of mountain ranges and nature parks, and a thriving economy, more and more people flock to this city every year in hopes of starting a family or a business. However, because the human population is thriving, so are the pest populations. Read on to learn how Uni-Tech Pest Control can help your Phoenix home and business be pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Phoenix
Finding pests in your home can shatter your sense of security. And here in Phoenix, not only are the pests obnoxious and capable of causing damage to our homes, but they can be dangerous to our health and safety as well. That’s why Uni-Tech Pest Control offers comprehensive residential pest control services. With over 30 years of pest control experience here in the West Valley, our technicians are intimately familiar with all the different types of pests. They have the toughest tools and treatments available on the professional market. If you partner with us for your residential pest control needs, your technician will complete the following:
- A thorough inspection
- A customized treatment designed specifically for your situation
- Education to help you implement effective prevention strategies
- Follow-up appointments to ensure they did the job right the first time
Our services will keep your home safe from pests year-round. Our technicians understand the frustration of finding pests in your home and always provide prompt, compassionate, and professional services. If you are struggling with pests, don’t wait; give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Phoenix
Maricopa County pest control needs have especially risen with the number of businesses that have sprung up here in Phoenix. Unfortunately, this means it’s not a case of if you get a pest infestation in your business; it’s when. And when that happens, Uni-Tech Pest Control is on standby, ready to assist with our various commercial pest control services. We provide service to the following businesses:
- Property management.
- Homeowner associations.
For high-quality and high-class commercial pest control services, look no further than Uni-Tech Pest Control. With over 30 years of pest control (and fellow business owner experience), we are sensitive to your urgent needs and provide top-quality pest elimination services that allow you to get back to running a smooth and safe operation. If pests are taking over your establishment, don’t wait until they ruin your reputation. Give us a call today!
What Should I Do If I Think I Have Termites In Phoenix?
Termites are often forgotten about by homeowners, and unfortunately, forgetting about them can lead to irreparable damage to your home’s structural integrity. Below are some of the common signs of termites:
- Droppings: Droppings are one of the first signs of termites you may notice. As termites chew through wood, they will create pinpoint holes in your drywall and wooden boards to kick out their excrement, meaning you will find their droppings around your house. Some say they resemble pepper kernels.
- Stuck windows and doors: If you suddenly find yourself struggling to open or close windows and doors around your home, this could indicate that there are termites in your home.
- Squeaky floorboards: It’s normal for wooden floorboards to squeak and creak. However, if you notice that they seem excessively squeaky, this could indicate that you have a termite infestation.
At Uni-Tech Pest Control, we specialize in identifying termite infestations and effectively exterminating the entire colony from Phoenix homes. If you are worried about your home, don’t wait; schedule an inspection with us today to get ahead of these home-destroying pests.
How Phoenix Residents Can Tell If They Have A Spider Infestation
Unfortunately, being in the desert means that we share our geographical space with spiders. While some are harmless, others can be dangerous to humans. Below are some ways to tell if you are probably going to end up with spiders in your home:
- If you see other insects in your home, this could be a sign that there are spiders there as well, since insects are an easy source of food for them.
- Spiders are attracted to moisture buildup in your house; therefore, you will likely find them under your sink and in your bathroom.
- If you have a lot of clutter in your home (specifically in your attic, basement, or garage), it is likely spiders have taken up residence amongst it all, as it offers them a safe place to hide and spin webs.
At Uni-Tech Pest Control, we offer effective spider elimination services, which allows us to remove any spiders in your home without anyone getting bit. If you have spotted spiders in your home, don’t try to remove them yourself and risk getting hurt. Give us a call today!