Phoenix, AZ Pest Control Services
With 1.6 million residents, Phoenix, AZ, is the heart of the West Valley and why Maricopa County pest control needs are so high. With a giant school system, dozens of mountain ranges and nature parks, and a thriving economy, more and more people flock to this city every year in hopes of starting a family or a business. However, because the human population is thriving, so are the pest populations. Read on to learn how Uni-Tech Pest Control can help your Phoenix home and business be pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Phoenix
Finding pests in your home can shatter your sense of security. And here in Phoenix, not only are the pests obnoxious and capable of causing damage to our homes, but they can be dangerous to our health and safety as well. That’s why Uni-Tech Pest Control offers comprehensive residential pest control services. With over 30 years of pest control experience here in the West Valley, our technicians are intimately familiar with all the different types of pests. They have the toughest tools and treatments available on the professional market. If you partner with us for your residential pest control needs, your technician will complete the following:
- A thorough inspection
- A customized treatment designed specifically for your situation
- Education to help you implement effective prevention strategies
- Follow-up appointments to ensure they did the job right the first time
Our services will keep your home safe from pests year-round. Our technicians understand the frustration of finding pests in your home and always provide prompt, compassionate, and professional services. If you are struggling with pests, don’t wait; give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Phoenix
Maricopa County pest control needs have especially risen with the number of businesses that have sprung up here in Phoenix. Unfortunately, this means it’s not a case of if you get a pest infestation in your business; it’s when. And when that happens, Uni-Tech Pest Control is on standby, ready to assist with our various commercial pest control services. We provide service to the following businesses:
- Property management.
- Homeowner associations.
For high-quality and high-class commercial pest control services, look no further than Uni-Tech Pest Control. With over 30 years of pest control (and fellow business owner experience), we are sensitive to your urgent needs and provide top-quality pest elimination services that allow you to get back to running a smooth and safe operation. If pests are taking over your establishment, don’t wait until they ruin your reputation. Give us a call today!
What Should I Do If I Think I Have Termites In Phoenix?
Termites are often forgotten about by homeowners, and unfortunately, forgetting about them can lead to irreparable damage to your home’s structural integrity. Below are some of the common signs of termites:
- Droppings: Droppings are one of the first signs of termites you may notice. As termites chew through wood, they will create pinpoint holes in your drywall and wooden boards to kick out their excrement, meaning you will find their droppings around your house. Some say they resemble pepper kernels.
- Stuck windows and doors: If you suddenly find yourself struggling to open or close windows and doors around your home, this could indicate that there are termites in your home.
- Squeaky floorboards: It’s normal for wooden floorboards to squeak and creak. However, if you notice that they seem excessively squeaky, this could indicate that you have a termite infestation.
At Uni-Tech Pest Control, we specialize in identifying termite infestations and effectively exterminating the entire colony from Phoenix homes. If you are worried about your home, don’t wait; schedule an inspection with us today to get ahead of these home-destroying pests.
How Phoenix Residents Can Tell If They Have A Spider Infestation
Unfortunately, being in the desert means that we share our geographical space with spiders. While some are harmless, others can be dangerous to humans. Below are some ways to tell if you are probably going to end up with spiders in your home:
- If you see other insects in your home, this could be a sign that there are spiders there as well, since insects are an easy source of food for them.
- Spiders are attracted to moisture buildup in your house; therefore, you will likely find them under your sink and in your bathroom.
- If you have a lot of clutter in your home (specifically in your attic, basement, or garage), it is likely spiders have taken up residence amongst it all, as it offers them a safe place to hide and spin webs.
At Uni-Tech Pest Control, we offer effective spider elimination services, which allows us to remove any spiders in your home without anyone getting bit. If you have spotted spiders in your home, don’t try to remove them yourself and risk getting hurt. Give us a call today!
Where Does Gopher Damage Occur Around Phoenix-Area Yards?
Gophers might seem like cute critters to some, but gopher damage can be extensive once this pest moves into your Phoenix yard. Gophers prefer to burrow, meaning that they will infiltrate the underground areas of your property, and noticeable mounds will start to appear around your yard as they move in and spread out in these unseen areas. You can expect most of the damage gophers bring to your property to occur around the root systems of plants, as these are what gophers love to munch on or vegetable gardens.
It's crucial to contact Uni-Tech Pest Control at the first signs of gophers on your property, as only professional gopher control can contain this pest and prevent damage from becoming widespread. Our gopher control methods, such as trapping and exclusion, are vital in protecting your Phoenix-area property against this pest.
What Every Phoenix Homeowner Needs To Know About Honey Bees
Honey bees can be frightening to many individuals due to the potential for painful stings and allergic reactions, but for the most part, this pest is harmless. However, you don’t want large infestations of this pest around your property, nor do you want to deal with honey bee nests alone.
Every Phoenix homeowner should know that honey bee colonies can be large and quickly take over certain areas on your property. Only female honey bees sting, but they won’t do so unless you directly threaten them or their nests. You will almost positively need professional bee control assistance if you encounter an infestation of honey bees on your property, as this is the safest, most humane, and most effective way to deal with bee problems.
Our team at Uni-Tech Pest Control works hard to keep vital bee populations alive and relocate them to safe areas away from your property. We will be able to help you identify if your bee problem is, in fact, honey bees or another type of bee, such as carpenter bees or Africanized honey bees (commonly known as killer bees). We work with you and your property to craft bee treatment solutions that leave your property safe and stress-free.
What To Do About Problematic Birds Around Your Phoenix Property
Birds invading your Phoenix property are loud, unhygienic, and can cause significant destruction, especially if an infestation is widespread. Instead of trying to scare away birds yourself or coming face to face with these dangerous pests and their diseases, you should contact Uni-Tech Pest Control for the expert bird control and removal solutions you deserve.
In addition to receiving professional bird removal assistance, you can make your property less hospitable to these pests. Plant plastic owls, snakes, and scarecrows around your property to deter birds from settling, and make sure to move these figurines often to keep them realistic. Invest in bird spikes to cover up flat areas, keep birds from roosting, and apply mesh screening around vented areas such as attic spaces to keep birds out.
Our team at Uni-Tech Pest Control will be more than happy to help you understand bird prevention tactics and will work with you to apply bird control solutions that perfectly fit your property’s needs. Contact us today for a free pest assessment!
How To Spot Termite Problems On Your Phoenix Property
Termites are not a pest you should ignore, and once this pest moves onto your Phoenix property, you will need to seek professional removal assistance as soon as possible. There are a few signs of termites you can watch for that indicate a problem is starting to occur on your property; you can review these below:
- You may notice shed or discarded termite wings around your doors and windows due to swarming reproductive termites seeking shelter.
- Mud tubes will start to appear around exterior areas and may lead up to the foundation of your property or be around interior areas.
- You start to hear a rustling or clicking noise inside the walls of your property, especially at nighttime when things are quieter and termites busier.
- Termite damages start to appear, such as sinking floors and ceilings, bubbling paint on walls, pinpoint holes in walls, and wood that appears visually damaged or breaks away easily.
- Termite frass appears around wooden areas, along baseboards, and near windows and doors due to the termites’ tunneling activities; termite frass looks very similar to wood shavings.
- The wood around your property collects moisture problems, becomes moldy, or has galleries carved in it due to the constant termite tunneling.
Treating termites as fast as possible is essential if you want to prevent severe damage to your property and avoid costly repairs. Contact Uni-Tech Pest Control at the first signs of these insects and benefit from our expert removal services.